Monday, March 2, 2009

atempt at photo assignment

http://triptych.brynmawr.edu/cdm4/item_viewer.php?CISOROOT=/japanese&CISOPTR=33&DMSCALE=50&DMWIDTH=600&DMHEIGHT=600&DMX=24&DMY=0&DMMODE=viewer&DMTEXT=&REC=7&DMTHUMB=1&DMROTATE=0

I have to post that b/c I can't figure out how to save the image yet.

This is an image of Kinkakuji, the gold temple in Kyoto. I picked this photo b/c I had gone there, took a picture of it, and then lost it when I had to wipe my hard drive a few days later. And this made me very sad. This picture makes me feel...somewhat lonely actually b/c I had gone through painstaking lengths to go to Kyoto and now have no proof. So I am alone with my assertion that I did something that weekend.

I will try to find a better photo that better fits within the dynamic of what we're doing in class. That is perhaps choosing a photo because of the preconceived notions behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment